Writing online today isn’t just about making Google happy: you need to satisfy your human readers with their need to get useful and engaging information. This means you need content written in a lively, conversational style; it can’t be dull. It also needs to help push your readers take action.
I am a professional. For you this means:
- I write quickly and I meet deadlines. There will be no need to baby sit me and you’ll never have to worry that your project won’t get done on time.
- My writing informs and entertains your readers. They’ll stick around — goodbye bounce rate! They’ll look to you as the expert in your field. I will nudge, compel, prod, and encourage them to take the actions you want them to — fill out your form, call you, buy your product or service.
- I abhor plagiarism. I thoroughly proofread, edit and Copyscape all writing before it ever comes your way. This ensures you receive the highest quality content possible.
- I know how to perform effective research as needed. Research, while necessary, can be tedious. Let my experience as a journalist and professional content writer go to work for you performing this critical task so that you don’t have to.
- I meet deadlines. You’ll notice I wrote this twice. It’s because I meet deadlines. Period.
Content Scribes began in early 2008 when I (a former journalist) began offering content writing and other marketing communications/ editorial services to business and marketing companies.
My professional experience includes marketing a private university in Southern California, as well as time as the university’s director of advancement communications. I also brings to Content Scribes many years’ experience as a journalist, editor and free-lance writer. My articles have appeared in Internet World, the San Diego Union, USA Today, the Des Moines Register, and others.
Want to get going?